Thursday, March 15, 2007

salesforce sales pitch

Both me and Alicia found the first segment to be a little disappointing. It focused much more on salesforce as a service than on why it is so essential and what it specifically can do for politics. It seemed more like than an advertisement (an hour and a half one) than a presentation predicting the direction of either politics or the Internet.


Our fearless moderator also was hilarious to a certain degree. He seemed pretty out of his element wearing jeans and a hoodie (but Alicia did note his collared shirt under it). His computer failings aside (and there were a few of them), he kept trying to push for more detailed information from the panel but he just wasn't successful at directing the conversation to the topics the panel or the audience seemed to be most interested in. At one point Laura Quinn cut him off and said, "I think it's time to take some questions."


With all that said, it is exciting to see business leaders so certain in predicting the dramatic increase the Internet will imminently have in politics. If salesforce really can help spur that along, then a sacrifice of an hour and a half is more than fine by me.


Laura Quinn did have a particularly interesting speech however about the rise of one-to-one marketing for politics. She discussed how new products (including salesforce of course) are allowing campaign data to be stored and shared instead of discarded or left in car trunks or basements. This allows for politicians to track donor habits and opinions of their supporters or swing voters and how they would like them to vote. This is a much more accurate method than if they only ask them right before begging for money during a campaign once every few years.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://ajudivip.virtue.nu/umysity.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ykubopezu.freewebsitehosting.com/edubov.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin earning with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about how modern society has evolved to become so integrated with technology. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory drops, the possibility of downloading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]R4[/url] DS Fling)

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.